Problem with the initial pressurization of the system

My system won’t rise higher than 6psi. Tried to prime the system a few times and it didn’t work. I depressurized the system and tried again and still nothing. Have about 3 gallons of water in the reservoir right now. I forwarded a video along but didn’t know if anyone else had this issue?
Thanks, antsy to get going!

Inside your pump box you will see a hose and shutoff valve I had to bleed system to get to prime just stick hose in chamber and turn shutoff valve on for a minute

Also in maintenance mode you can go to pump pressure and turn on to build pressure up in system then once u reach 110 psi turn back off then prime system

All set. Bifarms great customer service just walked me through it. The blue tube connected to the pump wasn’t in far enough. Simple fix. All set!

Glad you got it figured out they are quick aren’t they!!way to go Bifarm!

You were pretty handy. That helped a lot in the process. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thank you very much for helping out!

I had to bleed system to get to prime just stick hose in chamber and turn shutoff valve on for a minute

I dont know what that means, but i appear to have the same problem. What exact option do i choose in the app? I cant find “turn shutoff valve” :stuck_out_tongue:

Solved. :smiley:

Sorry just seen this glad u got it situated