My first AeroRun - Full Documentation

So you use distilled water as base?

Not exclusively

Wonder if that causes higher ec. High ec does slow down absorption of water and nutrients

It is 3am your time? Haha

EC is determined by the amount of non-water parts of the water that causes conductivity. I used destilled water to minimize that amount and to have a lower EC in the first place, so i can control the value by only adding nutrition. That was my planโ€ฆ

In my understanding the nutrient solution contains a unhealthy amount of nutrients (high EC) while also lacking nitrogen.

Sound good to me. Should add that I am not expert I growing things. Just watch others grow. Haha

It is a physiological disorder that appears according to environmental management such as temperature, moisture, nutrients

Analysis of these symptoms suggests that most of the calcium is deficient and known as โ€œcalcium deficiency.โ€

It is caused by environmental factors that inhibit calcium absorption.
Especially because the temperature is so low that calcium absorption is rapidly reduced

1.When the medium (soil) dries and water absorption is not normal
2.When the concentration of ammonium nitrogen, potassium, and sodium in soil (medium) is excessive, it is caused by antagonism.
3.When the root is low temperature, when the amount of water absorption falls
4.When the room humidity is high and the evaporation does not work well
5.When the calcium content is insufficient
6.When the evaporation is suppressed at a high temperature
7.Dry conditions at night
When the culture or soil fertilizer (EC) concentration is high
8.When the amount of evaporation is higher than the water absorption amount at too high a light amount
9.Suppresses evaporation due to excessive ventilation

Evaporation means transpiration?

yes

I can not speak English
I can not express my thoughts.

You are doing good. I think I understand all. :slight_smile:

A daily log of the reservoir ppm and ph will provide clues to what the plant is doing and what adjustments you need to make. For example, a upward shift in ph and a drop in ppm is a good indicator the plant is removing nitrate (NO3) from the solution. If the see the reservoir ppm trending upwards, you know you need a lower EC. Note adding tapwater will add an unknown quantity of elements, typically calcium and magnesium but could easily be anything. Try to get a water quality report from your water supplier which will tell you what is in it :wink: Things to watch for are the sodium (Na) ppm which plants will uptake in preference to a more useful element like potassium. Sodium also tends to accumulate in the reservoir which can lead to toxicityโ€ฆ
Drooping leaves are a sign of overmisting and/or overfeeding, overmisting is easy to troubleshoot, turn off the mist for an hour or two and see if the plants perk up.
Checking for overfeeding is tricky with a recirculating reservoir, the easiest method i can think of is to empty the reservoir and put the tube feeding the pump/accumulator in a covered container filled with several litres of nutrient with a known PPM and PH.
The nutrient in the covered container shouldnt be contaminated by the mist in the chamber. Collect the spent nutrient from the bottom of the chamber and measure the ppm and ph,Its best to discard the first collection and measure the second to be sure it doesnt contain residual nutrient washed from the chamber surfaces.
GH flora contains plenty of Ca, calimagic at the standard dose rate adds 50ppm Ca and 10ppm N. If you use tapwater its better to use nitric acid for Ph control which will convert the calcium carbonate in the tapwater into calcium nitrate. Phosphoric acid ph down doesnt provide the same benefit. Almost every commercial nutrient contains too much P to start with :wink:

thank you!! this is about the same thing someone on instagram told me to do. I will try to figure it out!

Will add these two in the bud system chart

๋‚˜๋Š” ๋ฒ„๋“œ๋ฅผ ๊ตฌ๋งคํ•˜๊ณ  ์–ธ์  ๊ฐ€ ์ด๋Ÿฐ ์ƒํ™ฉ์˜ ๋‹ต์„ ์‚ฌ์ง„์œผ๋กœ ๋ณด์—ฌ์ค„๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

๋ฒ„๋“œ ์‹œ์Šคํ…œ์€ ๋งˆ๋ฆฌํ™”๋‚˜๋ฅผ ํ‚ค์šฐ๊ธฐ์œ„ํ•ด ํƒœ์–ด๋‚œ๊ฒŒ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ ๋ฏฟ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค

Once ionized, the sensor will not function.

Do not look at the book.

Not sure if I understand. :slight_smile: Sensors are located in the reservoir area.

@wanjun
Iโ€™m sorry.
I believe there will be an opportunity to explain it to you in time.

It is difficult to explain the ionized substances.

Iโ€™ll be able to show you sometime.

Plants can not eat anything.
Can feed everything